Mattison Estate Development (St. Mary's Villa)
Public meetings began in September 2016. The Township also received a development application for the Mattison Estate, which is the former St. Mary’s Villa property on Bethlehem Pike.
A conditional use hearing was held on February 21, 2017 at 6:30PM. The Township exhibits for that hearing are posted below. The hearing was continued to Tuesday March 14, 2017, but was postponed due to weather. The continued conditional use hearing was finally held on April 18, 2017 at 6:30pm. The conditional use application was voted on at the May 9, 2017 stated meeting.
For more information download the documents below. Documents will be updated as changes occur.
Notices of public meetings on this development are posted below. Agendas for most meetings are posted on this website the Friday before a meeting.
- *Mattison Estates Meeting Notices
- Mattison Estates Conditional Use Application-2015
- Mattison Estates Conditional Use Hearing Exhibits-2017
- Mattison Estates Reports
- Mattison Estates Resolution
- Mattison Estates Restoration Plans and Specs
- Mattison Estates Rezoning Ordinances