Upper Dublin Township was established in 1701, when William Penn ordered a survey of all townships in the Commonwealth. It was first settled in 1698 and was incorporated in 1719 according to records from the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission regarding Montgomery County municipalities.
Sign up for our email newsletter & find out what′s happening with us!
The Township of Upper Dublin is located at:
370 Commerce Drive, Fort Washington, PA 19034(215) 643-1600