Upper Dublin Township adopted its first Comprehensive Plan on November 9, 2010 by Resolution 10-2064. A comprehensive plan is a long-range plan that guides the Township’s land use, transportation, infrastructure and community facilities priorities.
Development of the Plan began in early 2009 with Stakeholder interviews. A public hearing was held on October 12, 2010 to present the draft plan. There were three Visioning Workshops for public input on June 11, 2009, December 3, 2009, and March 24, 2010 and two Planning Commission / Board of Commissioners / Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee joint work sessions on September 15, 2009 and July 20, 2010. All presentations are available under documents and forms using the links below.
Discussions covered the following areas:
- Land Use and Zoning
- Economic Development
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Open Space and Recreation
- Schools and Community Services
- Police and Emergency Services
- Historic Resources and Community Character
Comprehensive Plan Documents
Comprehensive Plan documents can downloaded below.
- Comprehensive Plan & Zoning Ordinance Update 2025
- Comprehensive Plan Adopted 11-09-2010
- Comprehensive Plan *Executive Summary (3.2 MiB)
- Comprehensive Plan Chapter 1 (0.6 MiB)
- Comprehensive Plan Chapter 2 (10.3 MiB)
- Comprehensive Plan Chapter 3 (1.1 MiB)
- Comprehensive Plan Chapter 4 (7.1 MiB)
- Comprehensive Plan Chapter 5 (0.2 MiB)
- Comprehensive Plan Chapter 6 (1.1 MiB)
- Comprehensive Plan Chapter 7 (0.4 MiB)
- Comprehensive Plan Chapter 7D Figures 2.x (8.5 MiB)
- Comprehensive Plan Chapter 7D Figures 4.x (3.5 MiB)
- Comprehensive Plan - Summary of Community Workshop 1 - June 2009 (69 KiB)
- Comprehensive Plan - Summary of Community Workshop 2 - December 2009 (4.7 MiB)
- Comprehensive Plan - Summary of Community Workshop 3 - March 2010 (3.5 MiB)
- Comprehensive Plan - Summary of Online Survey - July 2009 (56 KiB)
- Comprehensive Plan Brochure - June 2010 (1.9 MiB)
For more information please contact: Alison Giles, Acting Zoning Officer and Director of Community Planning, (215) 643-1600 x3213.