Voter Information & Elected Officials
MONTGOMERY COUNTY VOTER SERVICES AND ELECTION RESULTS
Montgomery County Voter Services
Upper Dublin's registered voters have the political address of U.S. Congressional District 4. Upper Dublin is in State Senatorial District 7, and State Representative Districts 151, 152, & 153 in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Voters cast their ballots in election districts scattered throughout the Township.
Township Ward Map - Polling Locations on this Township generated map are valid for the November 3, 2020 General Election
POLLING LOCATION LIST
Confirm polling locations at https://www.montcopa.org/845/Where-Do-I-Vote:
- 1-1 Church of the Open Door - 1260 Fort Washington Avenue, Fort Washington
- 1-2 Upper Dublin Lutheran Church - 411 Susquehanna Road, Ambler
- 1-3 Church of the Open Door - 1260 Fort Washington Avenue, Fort Washington
- 2-1 Fort Washington Fire Company Station A - 1245 Fort Washington Avenue, Fort Washington
- 2-2 Fort Washington Fire Company Station A - 1245 Fort Washington Avenue, Fort Washington
- 2-3 Operating Engineers, 1375 Virginia Drive, Suite 100, Fort Washington (Entrance on Susquehanna Road)
- 3-1 Jarrettown Methodist Church - 1460 N. Limekiln Pike, Jarrettown
- 3-2 Crossroads Fellowship (Reformed Church in America) - 1500 North Hills Avenue, Willow Grove
- 4-1 Christ's Lutheran Church - 700 E. Pennsylvania Avenue, Oreland (Middle Doors)
- 4-2 Christ's Lutheran Church - 700 E. Pennsylvania Avenue, Oreland (Doors on the Right)
- 4-3 Mar Thoma Church - 1085 Camp Hill Road, Fort Washington
- 5-1 Operating Engineers - 1375 Virginia Drive, Suite 100, Fort Washington (Entrance on Susquehanna Road)
- 5-2 New Life Presbyterian Church - 2015 S. Limekiln Pike, Dresher
- 5-3 New Life Presbyterian Church - 2015 S. Limekiln Pike, Dresher
- 6-1 Temple Sinai Synagogue - 1401 N. Limekiln Pike, Dresher
- 6-2 Temple Sinai Synagogue - 1401 N. Limekiln Pike, Dresher
- 7-1 Congregation Beth Or - 239 Welsh Road, Ambler
- 7-2 Congregation Beth Or - 239 Welsh Road, Ambler
- 7-3 Upper Dublin Lutheran Church - 411 Susquehanna Road, Ambler
All of Upper Dublin is in State Senatorial District 7 and U.S. Congressional District 4.
Ward - District State 1-1 State - 151st 1-2 State - 151st 1-3 State - 151st 2-1 State - 151st 2-2 State - 151st 2-3 State - 153rd 3-1 State - 152nd 3-2 State - 152nd 4-1 State - 151st 4-2 State - 153rd 4-3 State - 153rd 5-1 State - 153rd 5-2 State - 153rd 5-3 State - 153rd 6-1 State - 152nd 6-2 State - 152nd 7-1 State - 152nd 7-2 State - 152nd 7-3 State - 152nd
To qualify as a voter, a resident must register after meeting four requirements: (1) eighteen years of age, (2) a U.S. citizen for at least one month, (3) a resident of the election district at least 30 days, (4) a resident of Pennsylvania for at least 30 days. Voters who move within the state within 30 days prior to an election may vote in that election at their previous election district. Registration is permanent unless an elector moves to another election district or fails to vote for two consecutive years.
Electors may pick up voter registration applications at most public buildings: Municipal Centers, Libraries, Liquor Stores, Post Offices. Fill out the application and submit it to the Voter Registration Office. Registration books close 30 days before any election and are reopened five days after a Primary Election and 30 days after General or Municipal Election. Electors may also register to vote online.
Montgomery County Voter Services
The third Tuesday in May is Primary Election Day in Pennsylvania except in presidential election years when the Primary is held on the fourth Tuesday in April. Only voters registered in a political party can vote for that party's candidates in a Primary although independent voters may vote on referendum questions that appear on Primary Election ballots.
General Elections when state and federal offices are filled occur in even numbered years while Municipal elections, including county offices, are held in odd numbered years. Both are held on the Tuesday after the first Monday in November. All elections are supervised by the County Board of Elections. The polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Absentee ballot applications are available in person or by mail up to one week before the election from the County Board of Elections. Electors may also pick up absentee ballot applications at most public buildings: Municipal Centers, Libraries, Liquor Stores, Post Offices. Emergency application for causes not known earlier are acceptable up to 5:00 p.m. of the Friday before the election. Absentee ballots may be requested for illness or for business or occupational reasons.
Absentee Ballot Information
Local organization of political parties is based on the County Committee of each party. Its membership consists of two people from each voting district who are elected by the voters every two years at the Primary Election. Committee people also serve on a township committee where they act as party representatives and select a slate for nomination to local offices at the Primary Election.
While the party committee names a slate, others may run for Primary nomination by meeting the legal qualifications for the office in question, obtaining the required number of signatures, and filing papers with the appropriate authority by the filing deadline. Contact the County Board of Elections for additional information
- County Voter Registration
- Federal Election Commission - Campaign Finance
- The League of Women Voters
- Pennsylvania Campaign Finance
- Pennsylvania Voter Information Site
- Project Vote Smart
United States President
- President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. (D) 1st Term Expires 1/20/2025
USA.GOV, US Government Made Easy
Online Form: White House Contact Form
United States Senate
- Senator John Fetterman (D) 1st Term Expires 1/3/2027
Email: John Fetterman Contact Form
- Senator Robert P. Casey, Jr. (D) Term Expires 1/3/2025
United States Congress
- Representative District 4 Madeleine Dean (D) Term Expires 1/3/2025
Madeleine Dean Website
E-mail: Contact Via 'Web Form.'
- Governor Josh Shapiro (D) 1st Term Expires 1/20/2027
Email: Contact via 'Web Form.'
Pennsylvania State Senate
- State Senator 12 District Maria Collett (D) Term Expires 2026
Phone: (215) 368-1429
Pennsylvania State House of Representatives
- State Representative District 151 Melissa Cerrato (D) 1st Term Expires 1/3/2025
Melissa Cerrato Website
Email: Web From
- State Representative District 153 Ben Sanchez (D) 3rd Term Expires 1/3/2025
Ben Sanchez Website
- District Justice Patricia Zaffarano, District 38-1-10 (R) Term Expires 12/31/2023
- Constable Steven B. Crowder (D/R) (six-year term expires January 2028)
- Constable Tyler B. Blaetz (L) (six-year term expires January 2028)
- Montgomery County Constables website
Upper Dublin Township
- Upper Dublin Board of Commissioners
- Township Tax Collector Michael E. Klein (D) 2nd Term Expires 12/31/2025