- This event has passed.
Yard Waste Collection Begins
March 4, 2019
2019 Yard Waste Collection will begin on Monday, March 4, 2019 and run through Friday, November 29, 2019. Yard waste, brush and tree branches will be collected curbside once a week during the Yard Waste Program. Place yard waste at the curb the night before your scheduled collection day.
Please DO NOT use your trash or recycling carts for yard waste. Please DO NOT use plastic bags. All yard waste is composted into a high-grade mulch product.
- Grass clippings & leaves must be placed in containers or biodegradable paper bags.
- Brush & tree limbs must be tied with twine into bundles, not exceeding five feet (5') in length nor fifty pounds (50 lbs.) in weight.
- Branches with a diameter greater than five inches (5") will not be taken.
- Please limit yard waste to a maximum of nine (9) containers, paper bags and/or bundles.
- Public Works does not accept dirst, stone or wood chips.
|If trash is collected on:||Yard waste collection is:|