- This event has passed.
UDP&R Park Poker Challenge Begins
June 14, 2019
Will you find a roal flush, full house, three of a kind or a pair? June 14 to 21, 52 playing cards will be hidden throughout Upper Dublin’s park system and your challenge is to put together the best 5-card poker hand. Prior poker knowledge is not necessary.
The rules of the game:
• On June 14, a list of how many cards are located in each park will be posted on UDP&R’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and website.
• Playing cards are not to be taken, simply snap your photo with each of the playing cards you find. Your face and an official playing card must be Visible in each photo to prove that you actually found it.
• By June 21, post your best 5-card poker hand to UDP&R’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page in succession (photos must be posted together).
• One poker hand may be submitted per person.
• In case of a tie, the top prize ($50 cash) will be awarded to the person who submitted the best 5-card hand first.
• Additional prizes will be raffled off for those that submitted their poker hands by June 21.