- This event has passed.
Leaf Collection - Area 2
November 12, 2018
Township vacuum collection of leaves requires leaves to be raked curbside, NOT IN THE STREET, in accordance with Ordinance #1081. Weather conditions may severely affect adherence to the schedule below.
Leaf Collection Bulletin:
- NO PARKING on/near leaf piles (prevents crews from picking up leaves)
- AVOID PARKING on street in cul-de-sacs (leaf machines cannot enter tight space)
- PLACE LEAVES CURBSIDE (against Township policy to be placed in street)
- ONLY LEAVES, no twigs, branches, stones, etc... in leaf pile (breaks machine and crews will not pick up leaf pile)
- Once machine passes the road it is done for that cycle and WILL NOT return until next cycle
Weather permitting our crews will be in the following areas during the week of:
- Area 1: 10/08, 10/29, 11/19, 12/10
- Area 2: 10/01, 10/22, 11/12, 12/03
- Area 3: 10/15, 11/05, 11/26, 12/17
Map-Leaf Collection Zones (27.2 KiB)