Township vacuum collection of leaves requires leaves to be raked curbside, NOT IN THE STREET, in accordance with Ordinance #1081. Weather conditions may severely affect adherence to the schedule below.
Leaf Collection Reminders:
- NO PARKING on/near leaf piles (prevents crews from picking up leaves)
- AVOID PARKING on street in cul-de-sacs (leaf machines cannot enter tight space)
- PLACE LEAVES CURBSIDE (against Township policy to be placed in street)
- ONLY LEAVES, no twigs, branches, stones, etc... in leaf pile (breaks machine and crews will not pick up leaf pile)
- Once machine passes the road it is done for that cycle and WILL NOT return until next cycle
Weather permitting, our crews will be in the following areas during the week of:
- Area 1: 10/07, 10/28, 11/18, 12/9
- Area 2: 9/30, 10/21, 11/11, 12/02
- Area 3: 10/14, 11/04, 11/25, 12/16
Map-Leaf Collection Zones (27.2 KiB)
Do not place your leaves out for collection more than seven (7) days before your scheduled week of pick-up.
Utilize the yard waste program to dispose of your leaves until the leaf program begins and in between scheduled collections. Please note: the yard waste program ends November 29,2019.
Please do not mix sticks, branches or other yard waste in with your leaves at the curb. Branches, rocks and other debris cause major damage to the leaf vacuum machines. Please ONLY LEAVES at the curb for vacuum collection.
REMEMBER: BURNING OF ANY KIND IS PROHIBITED.
All dates and information subject to change due to various conditions.
Questions? Call the Public Works Department at (215) 643-1600 ext. 3233