Security Camera Registry
The goal of the Camera Registry program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the Upper Dublin Township Police Department and the community we serve. Accordingly, all camera registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Any footage containing or related to criminal activity may be collected by the Upper Dublin Township Police Department for use as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
2. Relevant information is reserved for official use by the Upper Dublin Township Police Department and will not be released to any member of the general public or press unless authorized by a member of the Upper Dublin Township Police Department's command staff.
3. If necessary, the Upper Dublin Township Police Department will contact you directly, using the information provided on this site, to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
4. Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent and/or employee of the Township of Upper Dublin and/or the Upper Dublin Township Police Department through the camera registry program.
5. Upper Dublin Township Police will not utilize any information obtained to view footage or feeds directly without permission of the owner.