Upper Dublin Township is served by the Montgomery County Health Department as of January 1, 2008
Some of the Services Provided by the County
- Reviews plans for new food establishments and approves licenses for these establishments.
- Inspects food service establishments and educates food handling personnel in proper/safe food handling practices.
- Inspects public swimming pools once per year.
- Inspects and monitors day camps and associated swimming pools.
- Addresses problems and complaints related to environmental health issues.
- Investigates all animal bites to ensure rabies control.
- Performs inspections related to nuisances such as rodents.
- Offers bacteria analysis of private wells for Montgomery County residents. Pick up a free kit.
- Handles numerous requests for information and consults with residents on public health concerns.
- Food Establishment Inspections by MontCo Health Department.
- ReadyMontCo notification system. Signup online to receive alerts.
More in Health
Below are the pages found within the Health section.