FOR FIRE EMERGENCIES, CALL 9-1-1
NEW MEMBERS NEEDED!
The Fort Washington Fire Company No. 1 is actively seeking new members to join our ranks. No experience is needed. If you are interested in joining or know someone who might be willing to get involved, please visit our website to learn more: www.fortwashingtonfc.org/getinvolved.
**Fire Extinguisher Recall**
"Kidde Recalls Fire Extinguishers with Plastic Handles Due to Failure to Discharge and Nozzle Detachment: One Death Reported." Please read this information.
**Smoke Detector Recall**
"Kidde Recalls Dual Sensor Smoke Alarm Due to Potential Safety Risk." Please read this information.
Fort Washington Fire House (Station A)
1245 Fort Washington Avenue
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Fort Washington Fire House - Burn Brae (Station B)
3315 Susquehanna Road
Dresher, PA 19025
Visit the Fort Washington Fire Company at www.fortwashingtonfc.org
More in Fire Services
- Documents & Forms
- Fire Marshal
- Fire Protection Systems
- Fire Safety - Babysitters
- Fire Safety - Campus
- Fire Safety - Candles
- Fire Safety - Christmas Trees
- Fire Safety - Halloween
- Fire Safety - Kitchens
- Fire Safety - Open Burning, Recreational Fires & Portable Outdoor Fireplaces
- Fire Safety - Senior Citizens
- Fire Safety - Summer
- Fire Services Administrator
- Fort Washington Fire Company
- PowerPoint - Fireworks Law of PA, House Bill 542, Effective 10/20/2017
- Rental Properties
- Residential Hazardous Materials Safety
- Smoke Detector Give-Away