The Community Planning and Zoning office was created to provide sound land planning direction and assistance to Township staff and officials, and to uphold the Township Zoning Code.
Community Planning and Zoning Contact Information
Phone: (215) 643-1600
Fax: (215) 643-8843
Community Planner/Zoning Officer is avaialble by appointment only.
Zoning Hearing Notices
Download Zoning Hearing Notices
Comprehensive Plan & Zoning Ordinance Update: Request for Proposals
On November 9, 2010, Upper Dublin Township adopted its first Comprehensive Plan. A comprehensive plan is a long-range plan that guides the Township's land use, transportation, infrastructure, and community facilities priorities. Click on the links below to view the Township's Comprehensive Plan and all supporting documents:
- Comprehensive Plan & Zoning Ordinance Update 2023
- Comprehensive Plan Adopted 11-09-2010
- Comprehensive Plan - Summary of Community Workshop 1 - June 2009 (69 KiB)
- Comprehensive Plan - Summary of Community Workshop 2 - December 2009 (4.7 MiB)
- Comprehensive Plan - Summary of Community Workshop 3 - March 2010 (3.5 MiB)
- Comprehensive Plan - Summary of Online Survey - July 2009 (56 KiB)
- Comprehensive Plan Brochure - June 2010 (1.9 MiB)
More In Community Planning and Zoning
Below are the pages found within the Community Planning and Zoning section.