The Code Enforcement Department consists of the Director, Building and Plumbing Inspectors, Property Maintenance Inspector, and supporting staff. We are responsible for issuing permits, inspecting projects and in general ensuring adherence to Township regulations. Zoning and subdivision code books are available for $40.00 each.
Code Enforcement Contact Information
Phone: (215) 643-1600
Fax: (215) 643-8843
- Monday-Thursday - 7:30a to 3:00p
- Friday - 7:30a-noon
The Township adopted the Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code. The series of codes included within the Uniform Construction Code are those published by the International Code Council, Inc., further identified as follows:
- International Building Code 2009
- International Residential Code 2009
- NEC Electrical Code 2008 NFPA 70
- International Existing Building Code 2009
- International Energy Conservation Code 2009
- International Fire Code 2009
- International Fuel Gas Code 2009
- International Mechanical Code 2009
- International Plumbing Code 2009
- International Property Maintenance Code 2009
- International Urban-Wildland Interface Code 2009
The 2010 edition of Upper Dublin Township's Engineering and Construction Standards can be downloaded from the Code Enforcement Documents web page.
More in Code Enforcement
Below are the pages found within the Code Enforcement section.