connectUpperDublin, powered by SeeClickFix, is a location-based reporting platform which allows residents to document neighborhood concerns and improvements alike, from potholes, traffic signal problems, zoning issues and damaged sidewalks. Along with this webpage, there is a mobile app available for free through the iTunes (iPhone/iPad) and Google Play (Android) app stores and is already active.
connectUpperDublin will allow residents to report community issues as well as view, comment on and vote to fix problems submitted by their neighbors. Citizens have the option to upload a photo with each service request as a visual reference to help communicate the issue. The Township will track these issues and will provide updates as they are acknowledged and resolved. Citizens can create their own “watch areas” to receive notifications about all issues reported in their community, enabling them to follow the progress of all service requests – not just the ones they report. Issues will be addressed during normal business hours. If a report comes in on a holiday, weekend, or after hours, it will be addressed the next business day.
The widget above allows you to make service requests, as well as discover existing issues that have been recently reported. To report an issue:
- Drag the map marker to the location of your request, or type in the address directly. The request must be located within Township limits.
- Click Confirm Location.
- Choose a service request category that matches your request.
- If possible, add a photo. If not, click No Photo.
- Enter a description (optional) and click Confirm Details.
- Choose if you'd like your identity to be public or hidden (or submit as a guest).
- Click Submit.