A 501(c)(3) charitable, non-profit organization entirely funded by private donations.
Established in 2018, the Upper Dublin Citizen Emergency Fund (CEF) was created to provide relief to distressed persons in Upper Dublin Township facing a critical, immediate need for food, shelter, medical care or clothing for their health and well-being.
Natural Disaster Inclusion: IMPORTANT UPDATES:
1. As of 1/1/2023, the Natural Disaster Inclusion related to Hurricane Ida damage has concluded. Applications will no longer be accepted.
2. 12/31/22 was the last date to submit an application for 2022 funding assistance related to Hurricane Ida damage.
Citizen Emergency Fund Information and Application
- Citizen Emergency Fund FAQs
- Citizen Emergency Fund Full Application (FAQs, Application, & Disclosures and Attestation Form) - printable/fillable
HOW TO COMPLETE and SUBMIT A CEF APPLICATION
Printable Forms: Download - Print - Complete - Sign/Date - Mail, Drop-off, or Scan then Email
Fillable PDFs: Download - Save - Open and Complete - Save - Attach to Email or Print then Mail or Drop-off.
Complete and submit both forms (Application form and Disclosures and Attestation form) by mail, drop-off or email. See Timeline and Award Determination section of the FAQs for more information.
Mail or Drop-off: UPPER DUBLIN CITIZEN EMERGENCY FUND
℅ Upper Dublin Township, 370 Commerce Drive*, Fort Washington, PA 19034
- Do not send support documents with the Application and Disclosures and Attestation Form.
- A list of required support documents will be provided after review of the Application for Assistance. See FAQs for details.
- Proof of residency may be required.
- Note: The Review Committee reserves the right to waive some or all of these requirements
If you would like to donate, please send a check (made payable to Upper Dublin Citizen Emergency Fund) to Upper Dublin Township, c/o Jonathan Bleemer, 370 Commerce Drive*, Fort Washington, PA 19034. You can also DONATE ONLINE via PayPal Giving.
The CEF has been granted IRS 501(c)(3) status as a charitable, non-profit organization.
*The Upper Dublin Township Building has been temporarily relocated to this address as a result of tornado damage to the municipal complex on Loch Alsh Ave.
UDCEF Community Resources & Programs Directory
For more detailed resource information, please view the full UDCEF Community Resources & Programs Directory