Upper Dublin has major road arteries passing through it. The Pennsylvania Turnpike (Interstate 276) intersects with State Route 309 in Fort Washington. Route 309 is a limited access highway and has four intersections in the Township in addition to the Turnpike, at Butler Pike, Highland Avenue, Pennsylvania Avenue and Susquehanna Road.
Other major roadways include: Limekiln Pike (State Route 152), Welsh Road (State Route 63), Butler Pike (Montgomery County), Norristown Road and Fitzwatertown Road.
- 410CommercaDrive-TrafficAnalysis-Apr2015 (4.2 MiB)
- DresherTriangle-TrafficMemo-Promendade-Dec2016 (0.2 MiB)
- LifeTimeFitness-TIS-BolesSmythReview-Jun2015 (0.5 MiB)
- LimekilnPikeTwiningRoad-TrafficSignalDesignReport-Feb2019 (5.9 MiB)
- Promenade-TIS-Feb2017REV (3.2 MiB)
- Promenade-TrafficImprovementCommitments-BolesSmythReview-Mar2017 (0.3 MiB)
- StMarysVillaRedevelopment-TIS-Sept2016REV (34.5 MiB)
- TDBank-TIS-Aug2013 (5.5 MiB)
- WelshRoadJarrettownRoad-TS-June2015 (4.3 MiB)
- ZiegerTract-TIS-Feb2006 (4.9 MiB)
Train service is available nearby (Ambler, Fort Washington, Fenwick, Oreland, North Hills and Ardsley stations) provided by SEPTA (SouthEastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority). Bus service is available from the Fort Washington station to the Fort Washington Office Park.
Getting from "HERE" to "THERE" these days requires more than just a full tank of gas. Here are some helpful links for anyone interested in getting "THERE". Within these links you'll find information about public transportation, alternative routes to work, traffic advisories, travel planning, vehicle safety, and more.
- The Greater Valley Forge Transportation Management Association (GVFTMA)
The Greater Valley Forge Transportation Management Association (GVFTMA) is a public-private non profit partnership specializing in labor force access and congestion mitigation.
- We Are TDM
Transportation Demand Management (or TDM) are strategies to help reduce congestion. As the leading transportation advocate, The Greater Valley Forge Transportation Management Association (GVFTMA) educates commuters on alternatives to driving alone to work. If you are tired of sitting in traffic or looking for the closest trail connection, this site will help you find the information, or tools, you need to help save you time and money.
TransNet is the only non-profit state/federal funded program of its type in Montgomery County.
- The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
PennDot at your fingertips.
Everything you need to know about Septa, including a travel advisory.
A PennDot site where you can get personal guides, maps, construction schedules, road closures and detours for the Philadelphia area.
- Traffic.com Philadelphia
Real-time traffic reports, incidents, accidents, and detailed alerts for Philadelphia, PA.
- The Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
Serving the Greater Philadelphia region for over 30 years, DVRPC works to foster regional cooperation in a nine-county, two state area. City, county and state representatives work together to address key issues, including transportation, land use, environmental protection and economic development.
- The Pennsylvania Turnpike
Useful travel tools, construction reports, and traffic advisories.
- The Philadelphia International Airport
Useful information for anyone traveling to or from Philadelphia's International Airport.
- The Lehigh Valley International Airport
Useful information for anyone traveling to or from Lehigh Valley's International Airport.
- The Federal Highway Administration
Useful information on transportation resource management information and travel information.
The Federal highway Administrations page on The Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century (TEA-21).
- The Montgomery County Planning Commission
Useful information on land use, transportation of all types, the environment, water and sewer service, parks and open space, farmland preservation, stormwater management, site design, housing, zoning, development patterns and demographic trends in the county.
Useful information pertaining to Route 202 Construction in Pennsylvania.
Useful information pertaining to Route 422 Corridor Improvements in Pennsylvania.
- AAA MidAtlantic
Membership has its privileges.
- The Delaware River Port Authority
The Delaware River Port Authority of Pennsylvania and New Jersey is a regional transportation agency serving the people of Southeastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey.
Useful information for Amtrak travelers.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Information on vehicles and equipment safety, traffic safety, vehicle recalls, and much more.