New Business Welcome Packet
We invite you to visit the Township Municipal Complex rotunda to pick up a New Business Welcome Packet, compliments of Upper Dublin Township, that contains guides, maps, and information for new or prospective businesses.
To help you become acquainted with Upper Dublin Township the packet has a "Know Your Township" booklet, Community Directory/Map, and a contact list for local Business Organizations.
Much of the information in this packet can be downloaded from the Internet using the links below.
Upper Dublin Business Directory
Upper Dublin Business Directory is open to all Township businesses! We hope the online directory will help promote local businesses to our citizens and the region. Business owners can register and customize their own page. Questions? Email Rebecca Lohoefer or call (215) 643-1600 x3221.
What businesses can be listed?
1. All local businesses within Township limits (no charge).
2. Businesses owned by a sole proprietor or firm partner who is an Upper Dublin resident (no charge).
3. The manager/owner of rental property located in the Township (listing those properties) (no charge).
4. Businesses outside of Township limits, but within 1/4 mile of the Township ($50 annual fee)
Checklist for New Businesses
If applicable new businesses must complete:
- Driver License and Vehicle Registration
Change your address with the PA Department of Transportation.
- Post Office
Change your address using the US Postal Service Address Change Form.