Changes to Health Department as of January 1, 2008
As of January 1, 2008, Upper Dublin Township will be served by the Montgomery County Health Department.
Montgomery County Health Department - Permitting, Licenses and Inspections
Some of the Services Provided by the County
- Reviews plans for new food establishments and approves licenses for these establishments.
- Inspects food service establishments and educates food handling personnel in proper/safe food handling practices.
- Inspects public swimming pools once per year.
- Inspects and monitors day camps and associated swimming pools.
- Addresses problems and complaints related to environmental health issues.
- Investigates all animal bites to ensure rabies control.
- Performs inspections related to nuisances such as rodents.
- Offers free bacteria analysis of private wells for Montgomery County residents. Residents can pick up a kit and drop off at a local office.
- Handles numerous requests for information and consults with residents on public health concerns directing them to the appropriate agency as needed.
- Food Establishment Inspections by MontCo Health Department.
- Pandemic Preparedness Videos by MontCo Health Department.
More in Health
Below are the pages found within the Health section.
1999-2013, Upper Dublin Township, Pennsylvania. All rights reserved.
The Township of Upper Dublin
801 Loch Alsh Avenue, Fort Washington, PA 19034
Phone: (215) 643-1600 TTY: 711 Fax: (215) 542-0797
This website is meant to comply with the U.S. Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
Translate The Upper Dublin Township Website