Welcome to Upper Dublin Township!
- UDP&R ONLINE STORE NEWS! We have a new online registration system for Parks & Rec where you can create a profile and register for classes and events. Learn how to register for an account today. View the store at www.upperdublinrec.net
- ROAD CLOSURE: Beginning Mo 9/29, southbound Broad Street will be closed from Limekiln Pk to Susquehanna from 7a-3p. New curb will be installed and work is expected for 1-2 weeks. Northbound direction will be open.
- CAMPAIGN SIGN RECYCLING: Campagin signs from this election will be collected at various locations throughout Montgomery County from 11/5-11/12
- HEALTH: Montgomery County Health Department 2014 Flu Clinic Dates.
- PUBLIC WORKS: 2014 Mill and Overlay Program Information
- UDT CAR MAGNETS: purchase at the front desk and the UDP&R window! Show your Upper Dublin pride and pick up a magnet. $2 each
- FREE MULCH: available for pickup - 1128 Camp Hill Road - Will Load
- TREE THREAT: Emerald Ash Borer information and resources.
- SPECIAL NEEDS ASSISTANCE: Special Needs Individuals who require assistance in excess of that provided to the general public in a time of disaster are encouraged to register with the PA Special Needs Registry.
FLOOD RETARDING STRUCTURES & STORMWATER
DEVELOPMENT, PERMITS, PROPERTY
RESOURCE & EMERGENCY LINKS
QUICK TOWNSHIP LINKS
RECYCLING, ENVIRONMENT & SUSTAINABLE UPPER DUBLIN
To work with each other and the community to make Upper Dublin Township the best place to live, work and play. Complete Mission Statement
COMPREHENSIVE PLAN (COMP PLAN) - VISION FOR THE FUTURE
The Board of Commissioners adopted the Comp Plan in November 2010 to set the vision for living, working and playing in the Township for the next 20 years. The Comp Plan includes policies that will guide decisions about investments in and regulation of land use, transportation, environmental quality, infrastructure and community facilities. Download the Comp Plan.
1999-2014, Upper Dublin Township, Pennsylvania. All rights reserved.
The Township of Upper Dublin
801 Loch Alsh Avenue, Fort Washington, PA 19034
Phone: (215) 643-1600 TTY: 711 Fax: (215) 542-0797
This website is meant to comply with the U.S. Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
Translate The Upper Dublin Township Website