- Proposed Budget 2015 | The Budget Hearing of Tu 11/25 has been cancelled. The next hearing will be Tu 12/2 at 6:30p in the Township Building
- CITIZEN BOARD VACANCIES: There are vacancies on the following citizen boards. If you are interested in volunteering, submit an application to the Manager's office by 12/1/14:
- Civil Service Commission - one term ending 12/31/2020
- EPAB - one unexpired term ending 6/30/2015
- Historical Commission - two terms ending 12/31/2017
- Planning Commission - one term ending 12/31/2017, one term ending 12/31/2018
- Vacancy Board - one term ending 12/31/2015
- YARD WASTE COLLECTION: The curbside yardwaste collection ends the last week of November
- TOY DRIVE: The 2014 FWBA Kids 'N Smiles Toy Drive is happening now through Fr 12/12. There is a collection box in the Township Building Lobby and UDPL. View the flyer for more information
- FOOD DRIVE: Veeva Systems is hosting a food drive to benefit the Mattie Dixon Community Cupboard in Ambler. Donation bins are located in the Township Building Lobby and items will be collected through Fr 11/21. View the flyer for more information
- UDP&R ONLINE STORE NEWS! We have a new online registration system for Parks & Rec where you can create a profile and register for classes and events. Learn how to register for an account today. View the store at www.upperdublinrec.net
- JINGLE BELL JOG: Join the UD girls lacrosse team for this fun 5k run/2k walk that benefits the Katie Samson Foundation for spinal cord research. Sa 12/6 9a at the UDHS cafeteria. More info
- HEALTH: Montgomery County Health Department 2014 Flu Clinic Dates
- PUBLIC WORKS: 2014 Mill and Overlay Program Information
- UDT CAR MAGNETS: purchase at the front desk and the UDP&R window! Show your Upper Dublin pride and pick up a magnet. $2 each
- TREE THREAT: Emerald Ash Borer information and resources.
- SPECIAL NEEDS ASSISTANCE: Special Needs Individuals who require assistance in excess of that provided to the general public in a time of disaster are encouraged to register with the PA Special Needs Registry.
FLOOD RETARDING STRUCTURES & STORMWATER
DEVELOPMENT, PERMITS, PROPERTY
RESOURCE & EMERGENCY LINKS
QUICK TOWNSHIP LINKS
RECYCLING, ENVIRONMENT & SUSTAINABLE UPPER DUBLIN
To work with each other and the community to make Upper Dublin Township the best place to live, work and play. Complete Mission Statement
COMPREHENSIVE PLAN (COMP PLAN) - VISION FOR THE FUTURE
The Board of Commissioners adopted the Comp Plan in November 2010 to set the vision for living, working and playing in the Township for the next 20 years. The Comp Plan includes policies that will guide decisions about investments in and regulation of land use, transportation, environmental quality, infrastructure and community facilities. Download the Comp Plan.
1999-2014, Upper Dublin Township, Pennsylvania. All rights reserved.
The Township of Upper Dublin
801 Loch Alsh Avenue, Fort Washington, PA 19034
Phone: (215) 643-1600 TTY: 711 Fax: (215) 542-0797
This website is meant to comply with the U.S. Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
Translate The Upper Dublin Township Website