Winter Storm Information & Updates
- Th 3/5 updates: Yard waste collection is cancelled in anticipation of bad weather. Trash and recycling will be picked up as scheduled. Place carts out, but not in the street to allow for snow plows. If your cart is not full and you can wait a week, please do - the less carts out the better in bad weather
- If possible, please move vehicles to off-street parking to allow for plow and salt trucks
- For on-street parking: park on the even side of the street on even days of the week, and on the odd side of the street on odd days of the week
- Do not shovel, plow, or blow snow into the street
- After roads are initially plowed, the trucks will return to widen the street. Pile snow on the downstream side of your driveway as traffic flows to avoid additional snow being plowed in
- Stand clear when plow trucks pass. These are large, heavy vehicles that do not stop easily and have limited visibility especially during snowfall
- During times of intense snowfall, plowing is limited to state, main, and through streets until the situation stabilizes. After that, the trucks will make their way into developments and cul-de-sacs
- COMMUNITY EVENT: Join your neighbors and police officers for coffee and conversation at Coffee With A Cop. Sa 3/21 8a-11a at Danielle's Espresso Cafe, 1967 Norristown Rd, Maple Glen
- DO NOT SOLICIT REGISTRY - Any resident who desires to be placed on a Do Not Solicit list may register their information with the Upper Dublin Police Department
- PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE CLOSURE - effective immediately, the pedestrian bridge located on Limekiln Pike between Vance Drive and Twining Road is closed to all pedestrian traffic. Bridge inspectors have found some areas of concern with the supports for the wood decking.
- Download the 2015 Township Budget - Summary Sheet and Full Report
- UDP&R ONLINE STORE NEWS! We have a new online registration system for Parks & Rec where you can create a profile and register for classes and events. Learn how to register for an account today. View the store at www.upperdublinrec.net
- UDT CAR MAGNETS: purchase at the front desk and the UDP&R window! Show your Upper Dublin pride and pick up a magnet. $2 each
- TREE THREAT: Emerald Ash Borer information and resources.
- SPECIAL NEEDS ASSISTANCE: Special Needs Individuals who require assistance in excess of that provided to the general public in a time of disaster are encouraged to register with the PA Special Needs Registry.
FLOOD RETARDING STRUCTURES & STORMWATER
DEVELOPMENT, PERMITS, PROPERTY
RESOURCE & EMERGENCY LINKS
QUICK TOWNSHIP LINKS
RECYCLING, ENVIRONMENT & SUSTAINABLE UPPER DUBLIN
To work with each other and the community to make Upper Dublin Township the best place to live, work and play. Complete Mission Statement
COMPREHENSIVE PLAN (COMP PLAN) - VISION FOR THE FUTURE
The Board of Commissioners adopted the Comp Plan in November 2010 to set the vision for living, working and playing in the Township for the next 20 years. The Comp Plan includes policies that will guide decisions about investments in and regulation of land use, transportation, environmental quality, infrastructure and community facilities. Download the Comp Plan.
1999-2014, Upper Dublin Township, Pennsylvania. All rights reserved.
The Township of Upper Dublin
801 Loch Alsh Avenue, Fort Washington, PA 19034
Phone: (215) 643-1600 TTY: 711 Fax: (215) 542-0797
This website is meant to comply with the U.S. Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
Translate The Upper Dublin Township Website